Held in Wellington at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa on Saturday, 28 October 2017, attended by 68 members.
- The Friday night dinner took place at the Copthorne Hotel.
- The major discussion points were the new hostel being constructed at Lake Tekapo, the future of YHA Opoutere, the future of membership, and the timeframes for the next full review of the Constitution.
Avis Robertson received the Distinguished Service Award. Gordon Solloway accepted it on her behalf, from Board Member Hayley Tribble.
2017 Election Results
National Board Members: Jaya Prasannan and Ken Griffin were elected for three year terms.
Honorary Vice-Presidents: Dave Berry and Bruce Ward were elected unopposed.
These will be confirmed at the 2018 AGM. Read draft 2017 AGM Minutes
Held in Auckland at the Mercure Hotel on Saturday, 29 October 2016, attended by 58 members.
- The Friday night dinner took place at the Mercure Hotel.
- The AGM attendees were the first guests at YHA Auckland City after its major refurbishment. Hostel Manager Steve Collier organised a hostel tour for all interested parties and enjoyed the positive feedback.
Board Member Kevin Brewer presented a Certificate of Merit to Barbara Pollard from Auckland.
2016 Election Results
National Board Members: Ray Salter and Darren Burden were elected for three year terms.
Honorary Vice-Presidents: Dave Berry, Bruce Ward and Harry Guitry were all elected unopposed.
Held in Christchurch at the Ilex Events Centre in the Christchurch Botanic Gardens on Saturday, 31 October 2015, attended by 60 members.
- The Friday night dinner took place at YHA Christchurch Rolleston House.
- The strong financial results and significant gains were presented by the Chief Executive and Finance Manager.
Alan Hanson, Isla Lewis, Rex Morgan, and Jan Veronese received Certificates of Merit. George Murray received a Distinguished Service Award. Clive Croy and Coral Laughton received Honorary Life Memberships.
2015 Election Results
National Board Members: Kevin Brewer, Michael Sheehan and John Hammond were elected for three year terms.
Honorary Vice-Presidents: Dave Berry, Amanda Gower and Harry Guitry were all elected unopposed.