Your adventure is booked, now is the time to get your travel insurance sorted!
With nearly thirty years of experience and more than 2.2 million journeys every year, Cover-More understands travellers.
Whether you are travelling overseas or around New Zealand, Cover-More Travel Insurance offers peace of mind and the freedom to venture virtually anywhere in the world with confidence, knowing you'll have support and assistance whenever you need it.
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Travel GP service
- Online claims (you can lodge your claim whilst travelling)
- Many existing medical conditions are automatically covered by the policy. We offer on-the-spot assessments – either online or over the phone for any medical conditions not automatically covered by the policy (refer to policy wording for full details).
- Choose your own excess
- Working holidays – in New Zealand and overseas
- Automatic cover for these activities: • Abseiling • Archery • Ballooning • Bungy Jumping • Flying Fox • Horse Riding • Jet Boating • Jet Skiing • Kayaking • Parasailing • Paragliding • Skydiving • Snorkelling • White Water Rafting • Scooters/ motorcycles under 200cc (must wear a helmet at all times)
Your participation in any of the activities listed is subject to the terms of cover
There are several more adventure activities covered by Cover-More policies – contact YHA Customer Services for more information.
Cover for snow skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling is available at an additional premium.
There’s nothing like travel to feed the soul and broaden the mind. And nothing like the unexpected to put a dampener on your plans, such as:
- Unexpected medical emergencies
- Natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, cyclones)
- Lost/ stolen backpacks, passports, air-tickets, smartphones and money
- Scooter accidents happen easily
- Ski and snowboard injuries are common
- Cycling, kayaking, river rafting, horse riding and sky diving accidents may cost in excess of $100,000 or more.
Protect yourself in the event of a medical emergency, cancellation of your prepaid travel arrangements, missed flight connections, travel delay and lost luggage.