With nearly thirty years of experience and more than 2.2 million journeys every year, Cover-More understands travellers.
Whether you're travelling overseas or around New Zealand, Cover-More Travel Insurance offers peace of mind and the freedom to venture virtually anywhere in the world with confidence, knowing you'll have support and assistance whenever you need it.
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Travel GP service
- Online claims (you can lodge your claim whilst travelling)
- Many existing medical conditions are automatically covered by the policy
- On-the-spot assessments online or by phone for any medical conditions not automatically covered
- Choose your own excess
- Working holidays – in New Zealand and overseas
- Automatic cover for a diverse range of activities subject to terms of cover, for example: Abseiling, Archery, Ballooning, Bungy Jumping, Flying Fox, Horse Riding, Jet Boating, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Parasailing, Paragliding, Snorkelling, White Water Rafting, Scooters/motorcycles under 200cc (must wear a helmet at all times, see policy wording for full terms and conditions).
Contact YHA Customer Services for more information.
Cover for on piste snow skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing is available at an additional premium on both the Essentials and YourCover policies.
Feeling more adventurous and wanting to try out skydiving, heli-skiing, skiing or snowboarding off-piste? Or planning a motorcycle tour and requiring cover for the use of motorcycles over 200cc?
Cover-More’s YourCover policy, enables you to tailor your travel insurance to suit your travel style by adding on these optional extras (for an additional premium):
- Adventure activities
- Motorcycle/Moped riding
- Snow Sports
There’s nothing like travel to feed the soul and broaden the mind. And nothing like the unexpected to put a dampener on your plans, such as:
- Unexpected medical emergencies
- Natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, cyclones)
- Lost/stolen backpacks, passports, air-tickets, smartphones and money
- Scooter accidents
- Ski and snowboard injuries
- Cycling, kayaking, river rafting, horse riding and sky diving accidents, sometimes costing in excess of $100,000 or more. (Cover-More recently covered $746,000.00 in medical and repatriation costs for a sky diving accident in the USA. Read the story
Protect yourself in the event of a medical emergency, cancellation of your prepaid travel arrangements, missed flight connections, travel delay and lost luggage.