1. All YHA New Zealand Accommodation Vouchers are valid for six months from commencement date of package.
2. Bus passes are non refundable and non transferable once travel has commenced.
3. Conditions of each transport pass are indicated on the pass.
4. Accommodation Vouchers do not guarantee availability at the hostel of your choice. Reservations are strongly recommended prior to arrival to ensure the room type and location required.
5. Accommodation vouchers can be used for a maximum of 3 nights in any one hostel.
6. Depending on availability, multishare accommodation may be upgraded to private rooms, with the price difference being payable by the bearer at hostel reception.
7. The first day of travel must commence within six months of the day of validation.
8. Bus passes are not a ticket to travel. Booking for each sector must be made in advance. It is important that on-going travel is booked in advance, in accordance with the transport operators conditions.
9. It is recommended that all passengers have comprehensive travel insurance, including full medical, accident, sickness, travel and baggage insurance.
10. YHA New Zealand, its employees or agents accept no responsibility in any respect for any costs, claims, losses or demands whether arising directly or indirectly:
a. from any act or omission of YHA New Zealand or its employees or agents; or
b. from any alterations to timetables; or
c. from delays or changes arising from or caused by unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as natural disasters, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of ports or strikes or lockouts; or
d. in respect of any matter or thing arising out of the use of the package or any travel and accommodation or other good or service provided with the same; or
e. for any death or personal injury, inconvenience, delay or loss or damage to property.
11. Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are subject to change without notice.
12. YHA New Zealand will not be responsible for any inaccuracies in this Travel and Accommodation Package information.
YHA Payment Due
We require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of the payment with the balance due 1 month prior to travel start. These payment terms apply to all direct and agent sales, unless expressly varied in the Agent Agreement.
YHA New Zealand Responsibility:
In organising these packages, YHA New Zealand is acting as a package organiser. YHA New Zealand does not operate the air, sea and land transport in these packages and does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of those actually performing these services. For bookings and enquiries, please contact your local travel agent or YHA New Zealand.
Your Agreement for any travel or other services booked by you using information from YHA New Zealand’s website is with the relevant provider and upon the terms and conditions applied by them. YHA New Zealand makes no warranty as to the travel and other services whatsoever.