YHA Member Weekends
Member Weekends were established to provide an opportunity for members to engage with National Board and senior staff.
Weekends are organised throughout the year, spread across both the North and South Islands. Member Weekends are open to all domestic members of YHA New Zealand.
These weekend events provide a fun weekend away with other members from around New Zealand and the opportunity to meet with YHA's National Board and senior staff.
Member Weekends usually include:
- Discounted accommodation for those who stay at the hostel on both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Breakfast which is provided on Saturday and Sunday, and a meal on Saturday evening. All other meals over the weekend are self-catering.
- Over the weekend there is a Forum which is hosted by representatives of the National Board and attended by senior staff. The purpose of the Forum is for the Board to engage and develop a positive relationship with members. This helps to ensure that members are up-to-date with current developments within the Association, and that the Board has the opportunity to hear and consider member perspectives.
2016 Member Weekend Update
Lunch Forum with National Board
YHA's National Board invites you to join us for lunch.
We had originally planned to hold a Member Weekend at Kaikoura at this time.
The closure of YHA Kaikoura meant a change of plan and we are still keen to meet with you.
At this lunch forum in Christchurch we will discuss Kaikoura's closure and provide an update on current YHA topics.
There will be plenty of time for questions.
- YHA National Office
- Level 1, 166 Moorhouse Avenue
- Saturday, 7 May 2016 from 12.30pm
For catering purposes please RSVP by Monday, 2 May 2016.
Please message email@example.com to let us know you will attend.
We look forward to seeing you.