Who would have thought that New Zealand's most affordable accommodation network would also be the one to offer the best free WiFi deals? We know how costly, challenging and important it is to stay connected with family and friends back home. So we're offering free WiFi to our guests through our managed hostel network and some of our associate network.
However, the supply of WiFi is not as easy or affordable as you may think for our smaller associate hostels, especially in remote locations.
In order to keep your room costs to a minimum some of our privately-run hostels have a small charge for WiFi usage. Actual costs will vary and not all hostels have WiFi access (the horror! We're sure you'll manage).
Hostels offering free unlimited WiFi
Other WiFi offers
- YHA Bay of Islands The Rock Cruise - No WiFi Available
- YHA Gisborne - 200MB per night free, $2 per 1GB additional data.
- YHA National Park - $2 for 250MB or $5 for 1GB (24hrs) $10 for 2GB or $20 for 5GB (7 days)
- YHA New Plymouth - Free up to 2GB per day
- YHA Ohakune - Free up to 10GB for YHA Members
- YHA Waitomo - Free for YHA Members
- YHA Arthur's Pass - $2 per day
- YHA Kinloch, Kinloch Lodge - Free high speed WiFI to all YHA Members
- YHA Hanmer Springs - $5 for 1GB
- YHA Hokitika - Free up to 200MB, $2 for next voucher or $5 for 1GB voucher
- YHA Kaikoura - Free up to 300MB per day
- YHA Oamaru - Free up to 500MB for YHA members or 200MB for non members
- YHA Springfield - Free up to 500MB for YHA members, Non members $2 per 250MB
- YHA Westport - Free up to 1GB for YHA members, $2 per 1GB thereafter.