Explore Hong Kong with YHA
This prize of accommodation vouchers to the value of $1600HK to be used at any of YHA Hong Kong's properties (excluding YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel).
Terms and Conditions of Entry Section A
- Vouchers may be used to acquire accommodation at any of the following:
- Guests checking in must provide a valid YHA or HI membership. Members may bring 3 non-members to stay in the hostel. Non-member price is applicable for those without memberships.
- Multiple vouchers may be used for the same booking, at the same time.
- Bookings must be made via [email protected]
- Photos of vouchers must be provided over email when booking and again at reception when checking in.
- To enter you must comment on the appropriate Facebook post shared via YHA New Zealand and indicate that either you or someone you know is visiting Hong Kong this year.
- Vouchers are valid until 30th September 2020.
- Winner will be contacted on the 7th of February.
Terms and Conditions of Entry Section B
- The ‘Chinese New Year Giveaway’ Competition is run by YHA New Zealand, whose registered office is at Level 1,166 Moorhouse Ave, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8011.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- The YHA New Zealand reserves the right to deny entry or remove entry from the competition for any reason.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- Winners will be chosen from all eligible entries during the competition period by YHA New Zealand. If the winners cannot be contacted within 5 working days of the competition closing on 7th February via Facebook Messenger a new winner will be selected. All decision made by YHA New Zealand are final.
- The Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
- Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of the Prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize.
- YHA New Zealand reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, prizes and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- YHA New Zealand is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- YHA New Zealand will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- YHA New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion. Defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in downloading any materials in this competition.
- Neither YHA New Zealand nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
- If prizes are not redeemed during individual redemption periods, they will be forfeited.
- These terms and conditions do not replace YHA New Zealand operating Terms and Conditions. All prize terms and conditions still apply.
- This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both the Promoter and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The use of these vouchers is subject to YHA Hong Kong's rules, regulations and policies.