To Enter: Subscribe to YHA HorizoNZ email newsletter on the Lincoln University Students subscription form
Go in the draw to WIN: $600 worth of accommodation at any YHA-managed hostel!
YHA 'Subscribe & Win' Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Subscribe & Win' Giveaway is run by YHA New Zealand, whose registered office is at Level 1,166 Moorhouse Ave, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8011.
- You can submit your entry any time before the competition is drawn by using the Lincoln University Students subscription form to subscribe to YHAHorizoNZ email newsletter.
- Emails which unsubscribe before the competition is drawn will not be eligible for the prize. Winner will be drawn on 20th July 2020.
- Winner will be able to choose which YHA-managed hostel and accommodation type to use their $600 worth of accommodation prize. Prize must be redeemed by 20 June 2021. Accommodation is subject to availability and excludes statutory holiday weekends ad 23-2 January. Accommodation must be booked through emailling [email protected], we booking at least two weeks in advance.
- The competition is open to anyone worldwide aged 18 years or over except employees of YHA New Zealand and associate hostels, this includes anyone within the YHA New Zealand organisation or judging of the competition.
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- No purchase, entry fee or payment is necessary to enter this competition.
- YHA New Zealand reserves the right to deny entry or remove entry from the competition for any reason.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The winner will be drawn from all eligible entries during the competition period by YHA New Zealand. If the winners cannot be contacted within 10 working days of the competition closing a new winner will be selected. All decision made by YHA New Zealand are final.
- The single winner will be drawn at random. YHA New Zealand decision is final with no opportunity for negotiation.
- The Prize is not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
- Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of the Prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize.
- YHA New Zealand reserves the right to determine what the prize consists of even after the competition has ended.
- YHA New Zealand reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, prizes and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- By commenting for entry, the entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Winners in the competition agree their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
- Any information provided by you in connection with a ‘Subscribe & Win' entry will be dealt with in accordance with these terms and conditions, and the YHA website terms and conditions.
- YHA New Zealand will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- YHA New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in downloading any materials in this competition.
- Neither YHA New Zealand nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
- If the prize is not redeemed during the redemption period it will be forfeited.
- These terms and conditions do not replace YHA New Zealand operating Terms and Conditions. All prize terms and conditions still apply.
- This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both YHA New Zealand and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.