Win a Rotorua Family Getaway!
Heard us on The Hits? Win a 3 night family holiday in Rotorua for 2 adults and 2 kids with over $1200 worth of accommodation and activity passes. Enter on our website to win with your fave family photo. We'll take care of the accommodation and activities, all you need to do is pack up the kids and hit the road!
- 3 nights in a double and twin bunk ensuite room at YHA Rotorua
- Tamaki Maori Village Cultural Experience
- OGO H2GO Straight Track rides
- Agroventures 6 Ride Family Pass
- Rainbow Springs Family Pass
- Skyline Rotorua family gondola ride and 6 Luge rides to share
- Wai-O-Tapu Family Pass
- Polynesian Spa Family Pass for Family Spa Entry
How do you enter?
How do you win?
- Share your uploaded photo with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter!
- Other social media? Once your photo is uploaded, simply copy the URL of the photo and paste to your fave social media (Google+, Pinterest)
- Get your loved ones to vote for you, the winner will be drawn from the top 10 most voted entries!
Why do we ask you to sign into Your YHA?
Before you upload directly, vote or comment on Your YHA we ask that you sign in with either your email, Facebook or Twitter account. You can sign up for updates from us too. But never fear, we will only send you great YHA news and updates if you tick the box at registration or sign in.
Here's why we ask you to sign in:
- So we know who we're talking to – you!
- We can make sure no one is cheating – no one likes a cheater
- So everyone is accountable for their comments
- AND so we can contact you if you win!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. YHA New Zealand, PO Box 436, Christchurch, New Zealand is the promoter of this competition (the *Promoter*).
3. Entry is open to those who have submitted photos at social.yha.co.nz and who are 18 years of age and over.
4. Conditions of Entry:
- No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years and over to enter.
- The Promoter requires the winners to provide proof of age and proof of identification in a form acceptable to the Promoter. Winners who are unable to satisfy this requirement may forfeit their Prize.
- Entry to the competition is automatic upon submission as well as being aged 18 years and over.
- Photos must be uploaded correctly, a minimum of 200 x 200 pixels and supplied as either .JPG of .PNG. The photo must meet reasonable standards of decency.
5. Travel must be taken by 30 September 2014. The winner must provide a minimum of two weeks' notice of holiday dates and it is recommended to provide more lead time to secure room availability. YHA New Zealand Customer Services team will organise and secure the bookings in consultation with the winner.
6. Competition entry commences 12 May 2014 and closes 31 May 2014 at 11:59pm New Zealand time (the *“Competition Period”*). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry. Voting closes June 3, 2014 at 11:59pm New Zealand time. The winner will be notified by Monday 9 June 2014 before 5pm New Zealand time. Prize must be redeemed before 30 September 2014.
7. The promoter reserves the right to deny entry or remove an entry from the competition and from Your YHA for any reason.
8. The winner will be drawn from the 10 photos with the most votes. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Photos using 'Vote For Me' websites or otherwise cheating will be disqualified.
9. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number or the email address provided in the entry email. At that time winners will be advised as to how they will receive their prize. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm Monday 9 June 2014 then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted from the remaining eligible entries.
11. By submitting a photo for entry, the entrant hereby gives permission for the photo to be displayed on Your YHA during and after the competition period.
12. By submitting a photo for entry, the entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Winners in the competition agree their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material. Winners also agree to have his/her image photographed and used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
13. By submitting a photo, the entrant agrees to allow the Promoter permission to use the image for the purposes of promoting the Competition now and into the future, at no cost to the Promoter. The entrant also agrees to allow the Promoter to use their photo (upon request) for printed collateral, online, instore and across other marketing mediums, at the Promoter's sole discretion and at no cost.
14. By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
15. In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo. The entrant will indemnify the Promoter against any claim, loss or costs incurred by YHA New Zealand where a third party claims ownership of the rights to a photo. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of photo ownership.
16. The winner will receive the prize as outlined above for 2 adults and 2 children under 15 years.
17. The prize cannot be converted into cash.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components) with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
20. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
21. The promoter may vary these terms and conditions and may disqualify entrants, terminate, suspend, modify or cancel the contest or the prize at any time without notice.
22. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both the Promoter and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
23. The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies may submit photos but are ineligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.